httpd-users mailing list archives

From kr0nograffik <kr0nograf...@sasktel.net>
Subject Re: Help with .htaccess
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 13:30:48 GMT
okay here is the contents of the .htaccess fike:

AuthType Basic
AuthName "Private"
AuthUserFile /usr/local/apache/passwd/password
Require user daphio

in reply yo that other guy:

	I have run htpassword, because if you actually read what I said you would
have noticed "I made it direct to a password file", I even made some users...
i.e) daphio