httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dmitry Koltsov <r...@hostonfly.com>
Subject Apache/TCP stack issues (on FreeBSD box)
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:04:52 GMT
Hello

I have some issues with TCP stack tuning and/or Apache.
Issue:
I'm getting "Connection refused" error when trying to connect to Apache over
Internet when packet loss is 1-2%. Not all connection attempts fail but about
3% of attempts.
When I'm trying to connect over local network(from another machine and localhost)
in the same time, all is ok.
In order to get this statistics, I've made 20000 attempts from each place in the same time.

I guess apache is ok because from local network and localhost it gives no errors.

Is there solution?

Best regards,
 Dmitry Koltsov
 Host On Fly S.A.