httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen M. Przepiora" <st...@przepiora.org>
Subject Re: Strange SSI problems
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:25:40 GMT
Hello and thanks for replying,
	Here is an example of the errors I have recieved, keep in mind
eveything worked and no one was logged into the box at all before I
started to recieve errors. The box also wasn't that busy:
[Tue Mar 26 09:19:22 2002] [error] [client 209.177.31.66] unable to
include "/oswegodailynewscgi/centralad/ssirand.cgi?REGION=Top_Banner" in
parsed file
/home/oswegodailynews.com/www/htdocs/content/2002/032502/032502marij_probation.shtml

[Tue Mar 26 09:19:22 2002] [error] [client 209.177.31.66] Premature end
of script headers:
/home/oswegodailynews.com/www/htdocs/oswegodailynewscgi/centralad/ssirand.cgi

I think these errors are pointing to a symptom of whatever problem I'm
having.

Once I stop the server completely and start it up again everything
works. I have also (via lsof | wc -l) counted open files and at one
point during a failure there were 6300 open files on the system and
later when it was working I counted 7600 open files.

confused,
Steve Przepiora