httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen M. Przepiora" <st...@przepiora.org>
Subject Strange SSI problems
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:28:30 GMT
Hello, I am running Apache 1.3.20 on a pretty much stock redhat 7.2
system (not used packages have been removed). It has been running fine
for us since last December.

Yesterday we got a call from a customer saying they were having problems
with their web pages, and it turns out any SSI that includes a cgi has
broken. I tried restarting apache using /etc/init.d/httpd restart. This
did not work. Then I tried /etc/init.d/httpd stop, puased, then ran
/etc/init.d/httpd start. The problem went away.

I am totally confused now, because yesterday it happened also and other
than apache compaing about unable to include the cgi, I dont see any
error messages.

Does anyone have some suggestions for me?

Steve Przepiora