httpd-users mailing list archives

From simran <simran.l...@leonardchristian.com>
Subject How to tell httpd where the conf/mime.types file is...
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:11:33 GMT
Hi All,

When i run:

/home/simran/netchant/bin/httpd -f
/home/simran/netchant/conf/myhttpd.conf i get the following error

[Fri Mar 15 19:11:10 2002] [error] (2)No such file or directory: could
not open mime types log file /home/simran/netchant/conf/mime.types.

This is probably because i define my 'ServerRoot' in myhttpd.conf to be
/home/simran/netchant. However, i have the mime.types file elsewhere on
the system. I can put a symlink in from my netchant/conf/mime.types file
to the real one, but is there a way i can just tell httpd to look in a
different directory for the mime.types file?

simran.