httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Dewhirst <Dewhirs...@UCLES.org.uk>
Subject RE: Directory Security
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 15:24:54 GMT
this article describes it pretty nicely:

http://www.apacheweek.com/features/userauth

Hope this helps,

Mike

=**********************************************************

If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the original
message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does not guarantee that this
email is virus free.