httpd-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Ruiz Ibañez <flr...@comunet.es>
Subject Fw: Headers apache win32. Finally solved
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 18:28:51 GMT
Thank you all. Without your hepfull it was imposible.

I solved de problem putting two lines:

Header Add Expires 0
Header Add Pragma no-cache

Fist I have proved with line

header append Cache-control "private, no-cache"

Not cacheing but problems with mime types

----- Original Message -----
From: Francisco Ruiz Ibañez
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 1:06 PM
Subject: Headers apache win32

Hi all:

        I have apache server 1.3.22 + php 4.1.1 + win32. Our clients (other networks) goes
internet througth a proxy server. I like then not to cacheing pages.

        I have tried uncomentting the lines:

                LoadModule expires_module modules/mod_expires.so
                LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so

                AddModule mod_expires.c
                AddModule mod_headers.c

        Also I wrote:

                header set Cache-control "private,no-cache"

        And restart the apache service. But the clients continuing cacheing pages. What can
I do?. How can I know loaded modules in apache win 32?

            I need clients not cacheing pages.

Thank you.