httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: CSS
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:46:05 GMT
CSS files are not displayed directly. They are
referenced by HTML pages. There should be nothing
to configure on Apache to make CSS work. Your
browser just needs to support it's use. IE 4+,
NS 6+, Opera 5+ and Amaya all do.

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Quinn" <brian@azfms.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: CSS

i hope this isn't off topic, i haven't seen any posts asking this questions.

I needed to convert a PDF (don't have the original document) file into a
word or HTML file to put on our site so people didn't need to have acrobat
installed.  The only program i could find to do this made a whole directory
of files and the main one was .css.  Is there something that i need to
change in Apache to allow these Style Sheets to be displayed?

Thanks

Brian