httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sean LeBlanc" <s...@nutros.com>
Subject RE: Running one or more concurrent websites?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:14:13 GMT

I'm not positive we are talking about the exact same thing. We could
be, but let me refine my earlier question. Let's say that I'm running
a site, and it resides in the directory <path to html stuff>/myapp.
Now, I want to take the same tree in the above dir, and copy to
<path to html stuff>/myapp2...I then want some users to run myapp, and
others to myapp2, but on a session-by-session basis, and not have them
aware of it, if possible. So, their browser shows
"http://www.mysite.com/somepath/myapp/somepage.html", but could be pulled
from the /myapp2 dir...