httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eliseev Alexandr" <elis...@technoserv.ru>
Subject Re: KeepAliveConnections
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 06:37:54 GMT

> That is determined by the value of MaxClients.
The point is that in my configuration the value of MaxClients is set to
MaxClients 500
but the result is poor - only 100 clients can be served by my server
simultaneously.
B.t.w. sometimes my server writes in default_server_stdout.log the following
error:
e25a6935 SQWrapperEven X translate a message.
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.outofproc.ServerQueueException: Error:
nativeTranslateId2Message error response from server 2
at ....
What does it mean? Can it be the reason of my problem?

Thanks.