httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Giovannoni" <t...@ct5.com>
Subject SSL_Mutex ?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:45:57 GMT
Hello,

I am a little stumped and looking for some wisdom... Apache, has been
working fine for awhile here... After the weekend I came in to a 1.3GB
error_log file. And a page not displayed error.

Apparently, child processes can't write to ssl_mutex.6088 - I am unclear
as to what this file is for... So, for the troubleshooting process, I
changed the file perms to 777 - owner and group apache. Still nothing,
restart httpd - creates a new mutex file with 600 apache root perms.

Can someone shed some light on this? I am assuming that I am receiving a
page not displayed error because of this... But, either way I imagine
it's a good place to start...

Thanks,
daniel