httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sean LeBlanc" <s...@nutros.com>
Subject RE: Running one or more concurrent websites?
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:11:33 GMT

While there is a possibility the filenames *could* be the same, and the tree
will be the same,
the content of said files will definitely be different. The reason I want
this is
to be able to run a one-off version of a site, in parallel with current
production
one, and see how users respond - but I don't want all users to be using new
site in
case there are problems (not bugs per se, but usability problems). I'm
pretty sure
there is hardware that would accomplish pretty much the same thing, but the
load is
so minor that would be overkill at this point.

Thanks,
Sean LeBlanc