httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Meisenhelder" <dchspopt...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: CSS
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:03:29 GMT
Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't Adobe Acrobat (not reader) do this?
Maybe under Export? (not sure of exact place though)

--[P]op[T]art

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Quinn [mailto:brian@azfms.com]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 3:19 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: CSS

i hope this isn't off topic, i haven't seen any posts asking this
questions.

I needed to convert a PDF (don't have the original document) file into a

word or HTML file to put on our site so people didn't need to have
acrobat
installed.  The only program i could find to do this made a whole
directory
of files and the main one was .css.  Is there something that i need to
change in Apache to allow these Style Sheets to be displayed?

Thanks

Brian