httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eliseev Alexandr" <elis...@technoserv.ru>
Subject Re: KeepAliveConnections
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 06:23:35 GMT
Does this mean that when client and server open sockets client within 60
sec. can send not more then 800 requests?
If it so, then my question is the following:
How many clients can work with the server using persistent connection
(keep-alive)?
That means how many sockets could be opened on server side simultaneous?
Thanks!