httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darrel Austin <daus...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Router Recommendation? (Was Re: Apache behind a router?)
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 01:13:05 GMT
Dan:

Yea, that's the theory ;o)

It's a good theory, but the problem is that you can only have 1 VIP
address active with NAT. That means only 1 address can NAT through it
to the inside.

So, I suppose my real question is, what's the cheapest router that
can have multiple VIP address with NAT running (my ISP suggested the
Cisco 806 (?) but that's $350...a bit too much for a hobby server.)

-Darrel