httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy J. Luoma" <luo...@peak.org>
Subject Re: 404 document does not show entered URL
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:42:17 GMT

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(from my wife's favorite movie ;-)

> You can also fix this by having your errordocument script include a
> likely happening is that the client is getting a 200 response because
> the errordocument was successfully retrieved.

Ah... that's good to know.  Unfortunately I do not (to my knowledge) have
access to the headers, as I am just a lowly user on this system.

Making it a /path/to/404doc.html worked for me.

Thanks
TjL

--
Site: www.tntluoma.com                       mailto:luomat@peak.org
Info: Apache/1.3.19 (Unix) with PHP/4.0.6