httpd-users mailing list archives

From The Arrow <ar...@pileborg.org>
Subject CSS problems, browser or server?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:06:00 GMT
Today I played around a little with virtual hosts, and noted that CSS
stopped working in my browser (Mozilla 0.9.8). Even when I reverted back
to old configuration file, it don't work.

The funny thing is that it works if I go to
http://www.pileborg.org/~arrow/, but not http://pileborg.org/~arrow/.

When I look at the source from the browser, it is identical in both cases,
but when fetching directly from pileborg.org then CSS is not used, but when
it works like it should.

I'm using Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) PHP/4.1.1 AuthMySQL/2.20 mod_auth_pam/1.0a
mod_perl/1.26 mod_ssl/2.8.6 OpenSSL/0.9.6 on Linux (somewhat modified
RedHat 7.1, kernel 2.4.14).

And it worked yesterday, before I started fiddling with the configuration
file (which, as I said earlier, is back to its "original" state.)

/ Joachim
The Arrow                                   http://pileborg.org/~arrow/
Joachim Pileborg                        Arrow @ ptmud.pileborg.org 1111