httpd-users mailing list archives

From <moo...@lyximer.net>
Subject AllowPathInfo and PATH_INFO
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:15:45 GMT
Hi,

New to the list, sorry to subscribe just to get a question answered but
i'll stay here - i am quite experienced with Apache 1.3.X and will try and
help others as I hope someone will help me with this one :)

I'm running Apache 2.0.33-dev (although have tried it with 2.0.32 as well)
with PHP/4.2.0-dev (again, i've tried this with the release version of
php - currently 4.1.1)

I have several php scripts which all use urls like;
	http://servername.co.uk/page.php/pagename

These have stopped working since installing Apache 2.0.32/2.0.33-dev and
now produce 404 - Object not found errors both in the output and in the
logs.

I have also tried including the
	AllowPathInfo On

line in the httpd.conf, also in the <Directory> sections and also in a
.htaccess file in the document root and this still happens with all the
scripts i use...

Suggestions anyone??

Thanks in advance,
Ross