httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject RE: Clustered Apache server
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:28:59 GMT

I was pretty much locked down to Solaris. But this OpenVMS solutions look
pretty nice. I will research more into it. Does this apache comes with
pre-compile mod_ldap and mod_dav?
Thanks

Saqib Ali
=======================
Organic Document: Living and evolving document
For more information on Organic Documents visit
http://gcs.seagate.com/scripts/wiki/

                    "Barry, Richard"

                    <Richard.Barry@c        To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    ompaq.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     RE: Clustered Apache server

                    02/11/2002 11:36

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to users

If you are not locked into a particular platform, have you considered
OpenVMS clusters running Apache? It's administered the same as Apache on
any other platform but OpenVMS provides built-in clustering capabilities
(security, lock manager, file system, etc.). Apache on OpenVMS is supported
by Compaq Computer Corporation. If you're interested in more information,
take a look at
http://www.openvms.compaq.com/openvms/products/ips/apache/csws.html or send
me e-mail.

Rick Barry

Compaq Computer Corporation   Compaq Secure Web Server Project Team
110 Spit Brook Road           OpenVMS System Software Group
Nashua, NH  03062             Business Critical Server Group
(603) 884-0634