httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: Question
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 00:33:22 GMT

Instead of using sshd/ftpd, I would recommend you use WebDAV. WebDAV add
the functionality of uploading documents to Apache.

Saqib Ali
=======================
http://www.stonebeat.org <-- WebDAV Documentation Project

                    "Lewis

                    Watson"              To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    <lists@vision        cc:

                    six.com>             Subject:     Re: Question

                    02/05/2002

                    04:16 PM

                    Please

                    respond to