httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: compile 1.3.23 on solaris 8 w/ sun cc
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:06:27 GMT

try gcc 2.95.xx.x.x.
A few years back i used to use Sun CC to compile apache. But since
gcc2.95.x.x. came out, I have been using gcc.

Saqib Ali
=======================
http://www.stonebeat.org <- WebDAV Documentation Project

                    "Peter

                    Ondruska"            To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    <petino@hotma        cc:

                    il.com>              Subject:     compile 1.3.23 on solaris 8 w/ sun
cc

                    02/04/2002

                    01:02 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

Hi,

I am trying to compile 1.3.23 on Solaris 8 x86 with Sun CC:

cc -c  -I../os/unix -I../include   -DSOLARIS2=280 -DUSE_EXPAT
-I../lib/expat-lite -KPIC -DSHARED_CORE -O `../apaci` http_main.c
cc: Fatal error in /opt/SUNWspro/bin/../WS6U2/bin/ir2hf
Status 139
*** Error code 139

I built 1.3.22, 1.3.20, and earlier with this setup and never saw this
problem. Anybody knows what's wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Peter