httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Kosbab" <Rom...@woh.rr.com>
Subject Best way to add modules, recompile or another way?
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2002 04:09:31 GMT
First, let me say i am a newbie, However, like doing stuff for myself. This
isent a "PLEAS GUIDE ME AND GIVE ME EXACT directions" type of question, Im
simply asking what you guys would suggest.
I compiled apache 2 with no modules, mainly because i couldnet get dav, and
php4 to compile with 2.0, now im into a point where i need dav, a version of
php (3 or 4), and mysql, What would be the best way of going about this?
should i recompile? or should i try using Apxs? also, doing this, any ohter
switches or stuff you would suggest including? i tried to apxs mod_Dav but
it kept giving me xpat (the XML in apache). how do i get mod_dav to locate
it in apache 2.0? Also, anyone figure out any fixes to the PHP Not wanting
to configure with apache 2.0? Sorry for all the questions again, ive gotten
from a clean box to this far in about a month so im sure i can get the rest
of the way :) Thanks!

Rick
rombus@woh.rr.com