httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Kosbab" <Rom...@woh.rr.com>
Subject mod_dav question
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 04:42:16 GMT
Ok guys, need some more help, i compled with it included and its working
now, but when i try to access it, Dreamweaver gives me a server sent unknown
response error, WebDrive gives me XML Parsing Error: Mistmatched tag on line
5, what does this mean? Also, When i included mod dav, it did not make
LOCKDav, anyone know where i can get an example of this to put on my server?
And how do i specifice users and passwords to access webDAV. Sorry for all
the questions, But thank you for your help so far! and advanced thanks on
this question :)

Rick
rombus@woh.rr.com