httpd-users mailing list archives

From "c2z4s9" <c2z4...@yahoo.com>
Subject Windows Log Rotational Untility???
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:32:25 GMT
I am running Apache 1.3.22 on a Windows NT machine and I was attempting to
set up a log rotation setup based on file size.  I searched far and wide,
but I have been unable to find software (for WinNT) that would rotate a log
file based on file size.  Logrotate is only for non Windows (correct?) and
cronolog doesn't seem to have the feature.  Does anyone know of a
"logrotate" like utility that i can use (on NT) that would allow me to
rotate the file  when it reaches a certain size?

Many Thanks,