httpd-users mailing list archives

From "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn4...@sbc.com>
Subject FrontPage 2002 Extensions ???
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:18:54 GMT
	I did some poking around in the FAQ and in the newsgroup archives
without success.  I preface my question with this and apologize if I have
missed this info somewhere...

	I am running a Sparc 20 on Debian Linux.  I am configuring this as a
development/testing webserver.  I would like to have FrontPage 2002 server
extensions for Apache installed, but am having trouble locating what I need.
Please let me know if this combination is possible, and if so, what do I
need?  Thanks.

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst
SBC Long Distance