httpd-users mailing list archives

From "amit khatri" <amitjkha...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: server is not accepting connections
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:17:20 GMT

I have tried the given command "lsof -i tcp | grep httpd" .

One of the output was:

tcp   0   0  127.0.0.1:8000   0.0.0.0:*  LISTEN

tcp   0   0  10.0.0.61:80     0.0.0.0:*  LISTEN

"10.0.0.61" is IP address of my eth0 card.

Does it  mean that my port 80 is working.

I have tried ping from client side , and it is working .

But telnet is not.

cheers

Amit Khatri