httpd-users mailing list archives

From "amit khatri" <amitjkha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cannot connect httpd apache server on lan
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:35:03 GMT
Hi

     I have connected two pc's using ethernet cards,out of which
one is running a httpd daemon (using the command)

    $>service httpd start

Now when i open the netscape browser of the other machine and
enter the IP address of the machine running the httpd daemon
i get the message:

  "Server is busy or is not accepting the connections".

   What may be the problems ?

    I want to view the default home page of the machine running
the httpd daemon.