httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: qs values in conjunction with MultiViews
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:10:19 GMT

This same question recently came up in the comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
newsgroup.  We didn't come up with a good answer.  It sounds like apache
isn't doing the right thing here.

If you want to see it fixed, I suggest you try to start a discussion on
dev@httpd.apache.org.  Unfortunately, content negotiation and multiviews are
a very tricky area, so there aren't many people willing to muck with the
code.

Joshua.