httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: Help with a RewriteUrl
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 04:12:42 GMT

> From: Null [mailto:Null@Stronger.org]

> I have this rule:
> RewriteRule ^(.*)php?file=$ index.php?$1
>
> Which doesn't work (bad command is sent)
>
> What I'm trying to do is have all traffic from a .php file redirected to
> index.php?Requesturl

I'm thinking you want something more like

RewriteRule ^(.*)\.php$ /full/path/to/index.php?$1 [QSA]

See the RewriteRule docs on [QSA] to see if it is appropriate for your
situation.  If you really want to match on the Query string, you'll need to
use a RewriteCond.

Beyond that, please use the RewriteLog to figure out what is really going
on.

Joshua.