httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: Apache2 and mod_auth_ldap
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:46:12 GMT

> From: Saqib.N.Ali@seagate.com [mailto:Saqib.N.Ali@seagate.com]

> I am trying to compile mod_auth_ldap with Apache 2 Beta. If I understand
> correctly mod_auth_ldap comes with Apache 2 as an extension. What command
> do I need to send to the ./configure to enable mod_auth_ldap.
> Thanks

It's not very easy at the moment. mod_auth_ldap lives in a separate cvs
repository, so you need to use cvs to grab the module, place it in the
correct place in the tree, run ./buildconf (I guess) and then
./configure --enable-auth-ldap or some such thing.  I've never done it
myself.

I hope that someone figures out how to make the process easier.

Joshua.