httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: To the list manager
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:03:55 GMT
> From: umut@ial94.com [mailto:umut@ial94.com]
>
> please supply a keyword to the topic...
> I am getting many emails to this account, everything messes up...
> Please supply a keyword to the topic, so I can use rules to classify my
> emails..

Apache lists in general don't use subject [keywords].  Some people like
them, some people don't.  But we'll probably stick to the Apache tradition
unless there is a real concensus otherwise.

If you want to filter, may I suggest the following header:

This is included in all emails from the list.

Joshua.