httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: Splitting Virtual host setting in httpd.conf...
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:53:33 GMT

I haven't tried it, but my educated guess is "no".  Apache should complain
about multiple definitions of a vhost, or simply ignore one of them.

By the way, cross-posting to multiple mailing lists is probably a bad idea.
People on one list aren't subscribed to the others, which will create
problems when replying.