httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shade, Richard" <Richard.Sh...@LMBerry.com>
Subject Mod_auth_mysql
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:58:41 GMT
Hey Guy I am having a problem with mod_auth_mysql and authentication. I have
attached the directives and the Sql please let me know if you see anything
wrong.

[SQL]
# MySQL-Front Dump 2.1
#
# Host: 66.140.132.226   Database: GDS
#--------------------------------------------------------
# Server version 3.23.41

#
# Table structure for table 'IMS_USER'
#

CREATE TABLE `IMS_USER` (
  `USERID` smallint(6) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `user_name` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
  `user_passwd` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
  `FirstName` text,
  `LastName` text,
  `Dear` text,
  `Address` text,
  `City` text,
  `State` text,
  `Region` text,
  `PostalCode` text,
  `Country` text,
  `CompanyName` text,
  `Title` text,
  `WorkPhone` text,
  `WorkExtension` text,
  `HomePhone` text,
  `MobilePhone` text,
  `FaxNumber` text,
  `EmailName` text,
  `LastMeetingDate` datetime default NULL,
  `ReferredBy` text,
  `Photograph` mediumblob,
  `Notes` mediumtext,
  `ContactsInterests` text,
  `FieldName` tinyint(3) unsigned default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`USERID`),
  UNIQUE KEY `UNAME` (`user_name`,`user_passwd`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

[Apache Directives]
DocumentRoot /websites/gds
ServerName gds.royalhosting.net
<Directory "/websites/gds">
AuthName "Geographical Data Systems"
AuthType Basic
require valid-user
allow from all
order allow,deny
AuthUserFile /dev/null
Auth_MySQL_Host localhost
Auth_MySQL_DB GDS
Auth_MySQL_UserTable IMS_USER
require valid-user
</Directory>

Richard Shade
Systems Administrator
(936)559-2280

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use
of, or taking of, any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."