httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Sheffer <jimshef...@blueworld.com>
Subject Vhosts one more time
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:33:44 GMT
Ok- I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'm missing something.
I have the following set up.  The mail domain works fine, but I cannot get
any of the virtual hosts to come up.  They are each on a different ip
address, but all share the same log file.  I have tried switching
ServerNames to each sites specific DNS name, but that didn't do it either.
I'm using apache 1.3* on Mac OS X.  I know in OS 9 I had the set a file in
the system to see multiple ip addresses- do I need to do something like that
in OS X?

<VirtualHost *>
DocumentRoot /Library/WebServer/Documents/www
ServerName www.domain.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.147.160.23>
DocumentRoot /Library/WebServer/Documents/www
ServerName www.domain.com

<VirtualHost 192.147.160.121>
DocumentRoot /Library/WebServer/Documents/www
ServerName www.domain.com
</VirtualHost>

Thanks for any help!

Jim

Jim Sheffer             Blue World Communications
Systems Administrator   phone 425.646.0288 ext. 213