httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Markley, Aaron" <AMark...@medcentral.org>
Subject axps usage
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 18:10:06 GMT
Hi all,

	I have a pre-compiled distribution of Apache 2.0 for use with HP-UX
11.i which I got from software.hp.com.  My problem is that mod_proxy did not
come compiled into it.  I have been trying to use axps, which supposedly is
for adding in new modules.  I found the mod_proxy.c and .h files and used
"axps -i -a -c mod_proxy.c", just like in the docs for axps.  Only mine
looks for something called libtool.  Where is this located and why is axps
trying to use this when, according to the examples in the docs for axps, it
doesn't need libtool?

Thanks,
Aaron