httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hong Tian <ht...@ias.edu>
Subject RE: Virtual hosts
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:19:35 GMT
It was caused by an user permission problem. Now is OK.
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Breheny, Paul [mailto:Paul.Breheny@echostar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 12:12 PM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Virtual hosts

Have you checked to make sure your Apache user has permissions on the mount
points? I am not sure of your intended use for this system, but you will
also want to make sure that your ntfs mounts have adequate security if they
are in a DMZ as they are known for being security holes.

Paul Breheny
Associate Systems Admin
Echostar Communications Corporation
5701 S. Sante Fe