httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marco Kleefman <marco.kleef...@cmg.nl>
Subject RE: setting the content-type of the authorization pages
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:38:04 GMT
Nobody on this list who knows the solution to this problem??? Any
German/French Apache-guru's outthere? Or maybe an Apache-guru who is not in
the ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1) area? How do you enter your special characters into
the login window? (Do the guru's outthere understand my problem? Did I made
myself clear enough?)

Best regards,

Marco
The Netherlands