httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bill -OSX- Jones <sn...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Code Red 2 attack
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:32:16 GMT
busy - but I do know about the problem - anyhow, I apologize, I
didn't intend to imply this isn't a problem for some Apache admins.

On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 06:06  PM, Frank Reichenbacher wrote:

> Where have you been?
>
> My logs are full of probes from both the Nimda and Code Red worms
> and have
> been ever since they hit the streets last fall. I get hit every
> few seconds
> by infected computers on my ISP's network. These servers have been
> infected
> for many months and their admins are doing nothing about it.

But as I don't do Windows, I guess I never really cared.  So, to me,
it is really an issue of how fast can I ignore those requests...
  ('>    -Sx- IUDICIUM
  //\   Have Computer -
  v_/_    Will Hack...