httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nuno Cansado <ncans...@inga.min-agricultura.pt>
Subject RE: Apache Reverse Proxy problem
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:56:56 GMT

> I'm using apache with proxypass directive and proxypassreverse
> directive to publish my backend servers to Internet.
> For static pages(.html,etc) it works fine but when i trie to
> server dynamic
> pages(.pl,.cgi) from my backend servers doesn't work.

"doesn't work" is not very descriptive or helpful.  Please be much more
specific.

Joshua.
Ok I'try to explain better.

I Have a Reverse proxy which is serving the backend server on my intranet.
Accessing directely to Web Server I can see and execute all.
Accessing trought Reverse Proxy t I can see all the avaible pages(.html),
but when I try to execute some script (.pl,.cgi) the browser answers "can
not execute from were",i.e., all scripts don't work atall.

Nuno Cansado