httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darryl Cook <...@cs.appstate.edu>
Subject Re: problem authenticicating ~user
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:31:17 GMT
Actually I solved the problem.....the problem was the way the links were set
up.  I have to actually check against two different directories in the
httpd.conf file even though they are the same directory because of the
links.   I didnt want to use a .htaccess file because the users could delete
that file and bypass security.  I wanted it in the conf file so they cant mess
with it.

thanks!
darryl