httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Join/Merge of mailing-list + newsgroup alt.apache.configuration
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:24:19 GMT
Thomas Stiller wrote:

> Why are existing two different public discussion forums:
> This Mailing-List and the newsgroup
> alt.apache.configuration.
>
> Wouldn't it make sense to merge these two
> discussion forums ?

Not really.  I don't know where the newsgroup started, but it doesn't
appear to be propagated to any of the news servers *I* use.  The
mailing list, aside from being hosted by the Apache Software
Foundation, archived, and moderated, is also available to anyone
without regard to their network location or server accessibility.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"