httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cliff <a...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: ExecCGI turned off?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:24:59 GMT
Yes.  I really did type "/env.cgi"!  Thanks for the wake up call.  With
all the mucking around in the httpd.conf I must have typed the
"/cgi-bin/env.cgi" path when it was messed up and didn't try it in the
fresh .conf file.

Somehow I thought there was a directive to know a .cgi was in cgi-bin,
but the ScriptAlias only tacks on the absolute path to the /cgi-bin/
directory.

Thank you