httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Ray <...@blazestudios.com>
Subject Re: RES: Virtual Hosts and SSI's
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:54:13 GMT
That's what I thought, but when I view the page on my local machine the
CSS do no work at all.. but when I upload the same file to the actaul
web server (also a red ha 7.1 box) they work like a charm. It's just
very odd...maybe I need to play with the paths in the  href command for
the style sheets.....but I set the directory structure up just as it is
on the web server it runs from...which is making me wonder why it';s
still now working