httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Smith <dsm...@campuspipeline.com>
Subject Re: Two computers on the network
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:50:15 GMT

Jeff,

If you can spend some money, buy a linksys:

http://www.linksys.com/

You won't have a machine with a valid IP address on the internet, but
you can map ports from the linksys to machine A (say port 80) so that
people on the internet can visit your webpage.  On top of that you'd be
able to telnet from machine a to machine b and both machines would have
internet access.

Daryl