httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: METHOD NOT ALLOWED
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:35:50 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> If I remember correctly, the default httpd.conf contains a section that
> forbids POSTs in user directories.

Actually, I think the problem is that the server hasn't been
told this is a script.  Apache disallows upload operations to
resources that can't deal with them (like raw text files).
If you try accessing it with a GET rather than a POST, do you
get the raw uninterpreted PHP statements?  If so, this is your
problem.  You'll need to add something like

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

so that mod_php will be correctly invoked for it.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"