httpd-users mailing list archives

From Martin Haase-Thomas <...@meome-ag.de>
Subject [Q] mod_perl & mod_caucho
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:25:27 GMT
Hi all,

I got a little problem concerning mod_perl & mod_caucho and I hope I'll
find somebody here to help me out.
(To be more precise: I think it has to do something with the order
apache modules are loaded, resp. handlers are called.)
The task is quite simple: first a Perl module has to check whether there
is a static version of any requested file, and to decline if this static
file doesn't exist, so that mod_caucho (Resin) takes over the request.
The Perl module runs fine, but if it returns another
value than OK, I get nothing into the browser.

httpd.conf:
--------------
LoadModule caucho_module        /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_caucho.so
LoadModule rewrite_module       /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule expires_module       /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_expires.so
LoadModule proxy_module         /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libproxy.so
LoadModule perl_module          /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_perl.so
[...]
<VirtualHost 192.168.255.101>
   [...]
    PerlFreshRestart On
    PerlTaintCheck On
    PerlRequire /usr/local/sbin/appstart

   [...]
   <Location /app/jsp>
      SetHandler perl-script
      AddHandler Apache::ServeStatics
   </Location>
  [...]
</VirtualHost>
[...]
AddModule mod_caucho.c
<IfModule mod_caucho.c>
  CauchoConfigFile /etc/resin/resin.conf
</IfModule>

Anyone here who knows what is happening, or not happening?

Startled :(
Martin