httpd-users mailing list archives

From Webmaster <webmas...@rolysvirtualpets.com>
Subject Re: Compiled Apache 1.3.22 on Red Hat Linux 7.1, modules don't work
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:22:18 GMT
**sigh**. I sure that my computer is plugged in. I can start Apache fine
with no modules however when i un-commented a line for a module, stopped
& restarted (/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start) Apache I got an
error that it found a line requiiring a module (mod_throttle) couldn't
work when LoadModule had been set for that module.