httpd-users mailing list archives

From Webmaster <webmas...@rolysvirtualpets.com>
Subject Re: FrontPage 2002 Extensions
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:19:00 GMT
Older Apaches should work. The FrontPage extension should work under
1.3.12+ (i saw one on 1.3.9 the other day but that was FP 2000!) if you
get them from http://www.rtr.com

Dave Warchol wrote:

> Hello:
>           We are in the planning phase for migrating one of our environments from NT/IIS
to Linux/Apache.  Among other requirements, the new environment needs to support ASP and FrontPage
2002.   We are looking at Chili!ASP.  Based on the documentation available, the following
looks like the dependency matrix:

> Product                                          Linux                    Apache
> Chili!ASP                                        RH 7.0/6.2          v1.3.14,v1.3.12
> FrontPage 2002 Extensions           RH 7.0/6.2          v1.3.19,v1.3.20,v1.3.22
>
> Will FrontPage 2002 run under a lower release of Apache?  Will Chili!ASP run under a
later release of Apache?  Will either run under a later release, say 7.2, of Red Hat.  If
this isn't the forum, where is the best place to ask these questions.