httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: Best Linux for Web Server?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:44:44 GMT

Vernon,

If RH is the one that you find the makes it easier for you
to use, then stay with it.  RH has a lot of good things
to bring to the table.  So do the rest of them, but it is kind
of what you like.

I tried all weekend to get a copy of FreeBSD on an IBM laptop
but it would not go.  RH went the first time, so on that machine
I will stick with RH.

I am part of a Linux User group, and you will here a lot of differnet
likes and dislikes.  If you go with RH, SuSe, Mandrik, Debrian,
you can not go wrong...