httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: Funny stuff in my logs
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 05:15:48 GMT

Scott,

Sorry that I could not be more help.  One issue that I had thought of
is that are you having it look for a file that is not there.  Have you also
tried to access the site with a machine and see if there is a specific place
you go when the error happens??

I was thinking that maybe someone is trying to access the site and
it is going to a page that is not there...

Just a thought...